Wednesday, December 28, 2005

It's a Boy

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Deuteronomy 28:1-4 - If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. (2) All these blessings will come upon you and accompany you if you obey the Lord your God: (3) You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country. (4) The fruit of your womb will be blessed.

Psalm 127:3-5 - Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. (4) Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. (5) Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

I had extra energy during my workout today. I was fueled by the goodness and blessing of God. Cindy and I found out today that we are having our third boy. She remains the Queen of the Hill, or maybe the locker room would be a better description. Imagine the world without Moms. It would be a smelly mess. I was glowing with joy all day after seeing my boy on the sonogram. We covet your prayers for a continued safe and healthy pregnancy, and we also ask that you would pray daily for a healthy and safe delivery. Cindy has been doing great. We love you and appreciate you so much. Praise Him from whom all blessings flow. 2006 is a year of birthing and blessing. God Bless and Happy New Year.

3 comments:

Amy Middleton said...

yay! congrats!!! we couldn't be happier for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on joining the exclusive "3 Sons Club". As founding members, Joey B & I welcome you to the adventure of your life.

Anonymous said...

Good for you. While you are enjoying a life of wealth and happiness, children are dying by their dozens from bombs made and dropped by your so called Christian Country. How can you be so smug? Why should I pray for you and your perfect life? You have no idea what suffering is, and you fail to see the irony and the huge gulf of difference between your life and the life of the man you follow. What would Jesus say to you if he met you today? Give up everything you have and spread peace around the world. Somehow I can't see you selling up and trekking of to Iraq to save your fellow man. Good luck with the new baby, I honestly and genuinely wish you well. But don't ask me to pray for you when you can kill and mame using the same Gods name in another country.