Monday, May 15, 2006

My Three Sons

Hebrews 1:3, 5 says, "The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being sustaining all things by his powerful word. (5) For to which of the angels did God ever say, "You are my Son; today I have become your Father"? Or again, "I will be his Father, and he will be my Savior'?"

The greatest revelation we can have of God is that of a Father. Jesus Christ, as God's Son, came to earth to reveal the Father and do his work. When we gaze upon Jesus, we see the glory of God.

Noah William Miller was born around 1:30pm on Wednesday. He weighed in at 7 lbs 5 ounces. He is 21 inches longs and has a 13.5 inch chest. Guess what? He looks like his father. When you gaze upon Noah you see the glory of his dad.

Cindy had a classical c-section. She is in some pain, but overall doing just fine. She is the love of my life and my hero. You would have been so proud of her courage. The doctors said the day could not have gone any better. Praise God!

I am glowing with the joy of being a new dad for the third time. The third time is truly a charm. I have cried tears of joy and thankfulness at the birth of all three of my sons. I am always reminded in those moments how God rejoices over those who get born again by His Spirit, and become children in His kingdom. What an awesome God we serve.

James 1:17-18 says, "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. (18) He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created."

Thank you for your love and your prayers. We felt so covered in both of them. We love our spiritual family. Our parents have been a huge help and blessing. We love our parents.

I thank God my Father, who loves to express himself through family, for giving me his good and perfect gifts of salvation, Cindy, Josiah, Ethan, Noah, our spiritual family, and our parents.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the pleasure to meet Noah and hold him yesterday at the hospital. There is no greater presence of the miracles God continues to perform than to behold a new born child. Congratulations & Blessings to the entire Miller family.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Ron and Cindy!!

What a joy to welcome a new baby into your family. Mark and I are glad to hear everyone is doing well and that Cindy is recovering quickly. We keep you and the church in our hearts and prayers as we think of you daily and miss our times of worship together. May God continue to bless you and your beautiful family.

We love and miss our spiritual family there at ENT but, God has a plan for us here.

God Bless!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! Joey B & i want to welcome you to the exclusive 3 sons club. -- Steve

Anonymous said...

I CAN NOT WAIT to meet Noah! Congratulations P.Ron! I love you and Cindy and the boys so much! One day my (future) babies will get to play with your boys. How amazing.